Intellectual property: WEEK 9
- Well-presented structure, great use of font and typography
- Related the presentation to other groups projects, very relative
- Good use of images, having two images side by side to show comparisons of their work and existing work
- Adapted well to new information, one of the group members related the information from the lecture today in his speech, impressive!
- Well done video, good use of music and minimal text
- Answered all questions thoroughly, actually did know their content
- Extremely repetitive and they should be relating much more of it to the work that they will be completing
Overall I feel like this presentation was great, very informative and it's really great to know this information considering we may endeavor to use a lot of this in the future considering we're completing a design degree.